Looking For Distributor / Business Partners in Hanoi / HCM

I am Raghunathan Kuppusamy representing DINSE GmbH , Germany and I am responsible for SEA Region . I am permanently based in Malaysia .

You may visit us at www.dinse.eu

We are manufacturers of Welding Equipments ( manual and robotics application ) / Welding Torches ( manual and robotics application ) and Consumables ,.

We are proud to say that all our products are "Made in Germany ".

We are actually looking for partners / distributors to sell our products via companies who already are in the local welding equipment sales and service business . We will provide training and we would like our partners to support local end customers in sales and service of our products.

Hanburg Expo - Sept 2018.jpeg

Đính kèm

Trong Ngo

Founder of vnWelding.net
Thành viên BQT
I am Raghunathan Kuppusamy representing DINSE GmbH , Germany and I am responsible for SEA Region . I am permanently based in Malaysia .

You may visit us at www.dinse.eu

We are manufacturers of Welding Equipments ( manual and robotics application ) / Welding Torches ( manual and robotics application ) and Consumables ,.

We are proud to say that all our products are "Made in Germany ".

We are actually looking for partners / distributors to sell our products via companies who already are in the local welding equipment sales and service business . We will provide training and we would like our partners to support local end customers in sales and service of our products.
Are you supplying robot for welding?